- This event has passed.
Board Elections – Committee Meeting
December 18, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec 18, 7 pm – The Chassahowitzka River Keepers is having our elections for our Board of 2019 at our December meeting, Tuesday, Dec 18th, 7 pm. The Board includes officers and directors at large who serve their term of service to the Board for one year. Nominations were in November, and nine nominations were made, and elections will be at our next meeting.
- All members of the Chassahowitzka River Keepers are invited to participate in the election.
- BOD nominees, and their positions – 2019
- President – Ben Berauer
- Vice President – vacant
- Treasurer – Donna Bishop
- Secretary – Sandra Laxdal
- Tech/Web Master – Michael Hayes
- Education – Jodi Lanier
- Membership – Darlene Meadows
- Grants – vacant
- Events – vacant
- Publicity – Karl Lafollette
- at large – Renee Sherer
Interested volunteers who wish to volunteer for a vacant position may still do so even though nominations are closed.
The CRK meetings are held at the Chassahowitzka Community Center / old fire station, 10300 S Riviera Drive, Homosassa FL 34448